MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 3.4
MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 3.4 is now ready.
- Able to export any calendar report or search result list to pdf document. Now you can publish your calendar on web or send it by email in pdf format (In the calendar/report preview window, click the first button on the toolbar to export report to the pdf format).
- Able to open any event in the search result list by double click related row.
- Updated holiday file (contains all holidays till year 2012)
Bug fixed :
- Fixed the bug of cannot save either use an icon or not on resource header.
- Fixed the bug of cannot save type/category information when editing an event template
- Fixed the bug of displaying 12/31/1899 as a task's default creation date/time and last modified date/time.
- Fixed the bug of "reschedule" button does not work in event editor
- Fixed the bug of when multiple email reminder fire at the same time, the E.R.E. will raise an error.
- Fixed the bug of "invalid variant error" when export/synchronize with Outlook.
- Fixed the bug of cannot save "selected resource's border color".
- Fixed the bug of cannot go to the correct month in month view after launch.
From Version 3.x
Do not uninstall V3.x. During installation, do not change the default installation folder. The beta will be overwritten automatically. All data within the beta will be reserved.