MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 3.6
MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 3.60 is now ready.
- Able to set the default displaying text for each event to be subject + (location) or contacts + (location).
- Able to install both the server program and the client program on Windows 2008 Server platforms.
- Improved User Management Tools loading performance.
- Improved timeline view performance and fixed a bug of cannot load all events under timeline view
From Version 3.x:
- Disconnect all clients with server.
- Make a backup of current data at server side using "DB Management Tools".
- Install new version server program on the server computer. Do not uninstall the former version server program. During the new version server's installation, old version server program will be overwritten automatically.
- Install new version client program on all clients computers. Do not uninstall the former version client program. During the new version client's installation, old version client program will be overwritten automatically.
Server side: PIII 800 or above, 256 MB memory or above, 25 MB free space. Windows NT 4.0/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008
Client side: PIII 800 or above, 256 MB memory or above, 15 MB free space. Windows 98 SE/Windows ME/Windows NT 4.0/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows Vista/Windows Server 2008