MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.0
MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.0 is now ready.
- New timeline style report support.
- All-day event area now supports vertical scrolling.
- Office 2007 style tab bar introduced.
- More navigating options available. Now you can go to Today, Next Day, Previous Day, Next Week, Previous Week, Next Month, Previous Month, Next Year, Previous Year by clicking on a single navigation button under "Navigation Tab".
- Automatic View scrolling, if the dragged event intersects the View's top or bottom bound.
- Support spelling checking on both event/task's subject and notes area (English only).
- A hint for the content area's visible time range. If the current view is timeline view, the hint is displayed near the Time View's horizontal scroll bar while scrolling. If the current view is day view/work week view, the hint is displayed near the current view's vertical scrool bar while scrolling.
- Outlook 2007 style scheduler integrated. A "Next Appointment" and "Previous Appointment" button are displayed if the calendar shows no appointment for the current visible range.
- Redesigned print preview interface. You now have more control options on PDF export feature.
- Able to set year view's scale as "Full Year", "Half Year" or "Quarter".
Please be notified that all purchases with version 3.x starting from Oct 13th, 2008 will be entitled a free upgrade to Version 4.0. If you are qualified, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number or indicate the email address you used to place the order, then we will issue you the new license code for Version 4.0.
From Version 3.x
Do not uninstall Version 3.x. Download/Install Version 4.0. Then, launch Version 3.x, and go to File -> Backup Database to make a backup archive of the V3's database. Close Version 3.x. Then, launch Version 4.0 from Start Button -> Programs -> MultiCalendar4 -> MultiCalendar V4. After V4 is launched, go to the "Data" tab, then click "Restore Database" button, and choose the backup archive from Version 3.x. Then, you will have all data restored from the Version 3.x's archive.