MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.1
MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.1 is now ready.
- Supports different working day/hour profile for different resource. You can create flexible working day/hour profile for each resource. For example, resource A works on Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM, and 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM; resource B works on Tuesday 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Wednesday 3:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Able to remember and select the last active tab on the ribbon bar upon next start up.
- Fixed a bug in the timeline report preview window.
Upgrade From Version 4.x:
From Version 4.x
Do not uninstall the current version. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish the installation.
Upgrade From Version 3.x:
From Version 3.x
- Do not uninstall Version 3.x. Launch Version 3.x, and go to File -> Backup Database to make a backup archive of the V3's database.
- Download/Install Version 4.1.
- Make sure MultiCalendar V3 or V4 is not running. Check the "Tray Icon" area to see if there is any instance running. If yes, exit it.
- Go to MultiCalendar V3.x's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarV3\Data), copy all files from this folder to MultiCalendar V4.x' installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarV4\Data). Microsoft Windows will prompt you that the same named files already exist and ask if you want to overwrite them. If you are using Windows XP, Choose "Yes to All" (on Windows XP); if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, check the option of "Do this for the next xx conflicts" and click "Copy and Replace".
- Done. Now you can launch V4 from Start Button -> Programs -> MultiCalendar4 -> MultiCalendar 4 and see all of your V3 data in it.