MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.38
MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.38 is now ready for immediate download from http://www.multicalendar.com/download/mc4.zip.
- Fixed the bug of cannot sort the task list by clicking on the column header of category/type/priority on the task list.
- Fixed the bug of still showing the popup reminder even you have the option of "do not show reminder dialog" checked under "Data"=>"Customize"=>"General"=>"Misc." Tab.
- Enhancement: on event editor and task editor screen, the event/task category drop down is now sorted by category name by default.
Upgrade From Version 4.x:
From Version 4.x
Do not uninstall the current version. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish the installation. All of your existing V4.x data will be untouched.
Upgrade From Version 3.x:
From Version 3.x
- Do not uninstall Version 3.x. Launch Version 3.x, and go to File -> Backup Database to make a backup archive of the V3's database.
- Download/Install the latest version from our website.
- Make sure MultiCalendar V3 or V4 is not running. Check the "Tray Icon" area to see if there is any instance running. If yes, exit it.
- Go to MultiCalendar V3.x's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarV3\Data), copy all files from this folder to MultiCalendar V4.x' installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarV4\Data). Microsoft Windows will prompt you that the same named files already exist and ask if you want to overwrite them. If you are using Windows XP, Choose "Yes to All" (on Windows XP); if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, check the option of "Do this for the next xx conflicts" and click "Copy and Replace".
- Done. Now you can launch V4 from Start Button -> Programs -> MultiCalendar4 -> MultiCalendar 4 and see all of your V3 data in it.