MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.50
MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition Version 4.50 is now ready.
New Features and Enhancement:
- You can specify a date and archive all of the events that happened on or before that date.
- Able to restore archived events or deleted events.
- Enhanced event deleting mechanism to improve the performance.
- Removed Outlook import/export feature (use Synchronization feature instead).
- Removed "dynamical loading" feature (the feature is not required any more after the introduction of event archive feature).
- Able to enable/disable spell checking feature on the event and task editor.
From Version 4.x
Do not uninstall the current version. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard to finish the installation. All of your existing V4.x data will be untouched.
Upgrade From Version 3.x:
From Version 3.x
- Do not uninstall Version 3.x. Launch Version 3.x, and go to File -> Backup Database to make a backup archive of the V3's database.
- Download/Install the latest version from our website.
- Make sure MultiCalendar V3 or V4 is not running. Check the "Tray Icon" area to see if there is any instance running. If yes, exit it.
- Go to MultiCalendar V3.x's installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarV3\Data), copy all files from this folder to MultiCalendar V4.x' installation folder\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarV4\Data). Microsoft Windows will prompt you that the same named files already exist and ask if you want to overwrite them. If you are using Windows XP, Choose "Yes to All" (on Windows XP); if you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, check the option of "Do this for the next xx conflicts" and click "Copy and Replace".
- Done. Now you can launch V4 from Start Button -> Programs -> MultiCalendar4 -> MultiCalendar 4 and see all of your V3 data in it.
From Version 2.x or 1.x
Please contact email@example.com if you want to upgrade from V2.x or V1.x.