MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 4.60
MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 4.60 is now ready.
- Enhanced performance from v4.50.
- New restrction set for drag/drop of a recurrent event's occurrence. Now you can only drag/drop the occurrence on the same resource from a set of recurrent series.
- Fixed the issue when you paste an occurrence from a recurrent series, the new event gets lost after refresh.
- Fixed the issue of when you exit MultiCalendar on "Timeline View", start it again and it shows "Access Violation" error.
- Fixed the issue of when you exit MultiCalendar after deleting a resource, an error message shows up.
- From Version 4.60, MultiCalendar C/S Edition provides iPad client program compatibility. And we have submitted the iPad version MultiCalendar Client to App Store. We will update you when it is approved.
From Version 4.x
Always make a full copy of the "Data" sub folder under your current version server program's installation folder\Server before you start any upgrade process.
Server side (Required Upgrade): Do not uninstall the current version server program. During the installation process, the "upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.
Client side (Required Upgrade): At each client side, do not uninstall the current version of client program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.
From Version 3.x
Do not uninstall Version 3.x.
Make a copy of the "data" folder under V3 server's installation folder\Server\Data(by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS3.0\Server\Data)
Download/Install Version 4.0. After you install V4, copy all files under MultiCalendar C/S Server V3 program's installation folder\Server\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS3.0\Server\Data), to MultiCalendar C/S Server V4's installation folder\Server\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS4.0\Server\Data). Overwrite all of the existing files. Do not delete anything from MultiCalendar C/S Server V4's installation folder\Server\Data. V4 has different data files than V3.
Please go to MultiCalendar V4 server's installation folder\Server (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS4.0\Server), select the file called "dbGen.exe", double click on it to open it. It will show the upgrading progress then close on itself once it is done.
Now you can use V4 client and connect to V4 server and access all of the data transferred from V3.
From Version 2.x
Please contact email@example.com if you want to upgrade from V2.x.