MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 4.85
MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 4.85 is now ready.
New Features and Enhancements
- Once the client program is started, it will keep a record of every reminder it sends. And if the same event triggered a new alarm and an email was sent for that event before, there will be no new emails for the same event being sent again. Please note, the tracking record is a temporary record. Once MultiCalendar Client program exits and restarts, it will create a new tracking record.
- Added a new setting option under "General" tab to enable/disable the feature of minimizing as a system tray icon.
- Added a new button on the new task editor screen called "Save and New". Clicking on the "Save and New" button to save the current task and will clear the screen to let you enter another new task.
- Fixed "post to server in real time" feature not working properly issue.
- Fixed blank target resource drop down list on the outlook sync settings screen.
- Fixed resource sort order may not be properly saved issue.
- Fixed the empty resource name drop down list issue on the layout profile editor screen.
- Fixed cannot save tasks when task category is changed issue.
From Version 4.x
Always make a full copy of the "Data" sub folder under your current version server program's installation folder\Server before you start any upgrade process.
Server side (Required Upgrade): Do not uninstall the current version server program. During the installation process, the "upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.
Client side (Required Upgrade): At each client side, do not uninstall the current version of client program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.
From Version 3.x
Do not uninstall Version 3.x.
Make a copy of the "data" folder under V3 server's installation folder\Server\Data(by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS3.0\Server\Data)
Download/Install Version 4.0. After you install V4, copy all files under MultiCalendar C/S Server V3 program's installation folder\Server\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS3.0\Server\Data), to MultiCalendar C/S Server V4's installation folder\Server\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS4.0\Server\Data). Overwrite all of the existing files. Do not delete anything from MultiCalendar C/S Server V4's installation folder\Server\Data. V4 has different data files than V3.
Please go to MultiCalendar V4 server's installation folder\Server (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS4.0\Server), select the file called "dbGen.exe", double click on it to open it. It will show the upgrading progress then close on itself once it is done.
Now you can use V4 client and connect to V4 server and access all of the data transferred from V3.
From Version 2.x
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to upgrade from V2.x.