MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 4.85r
MultiCalendar Client/Server Edition Version 4.85r is now ready.
New Features and Enhancements
- Added a new option under "General" -> "Misc." settings tab called "Report preview uses scheduler's look & feel". You can enable/disable the feature of presetting the report preview to the current scheduler's look & feel. If the option is disabled, the report preview will use the settings applied last time to format the report instead of copying the settings from the scheduler on the screen.
- Added a new item called "Print selected event" in the pop-up menu when you right click an event
- Added a feature to show tasks on the task list with its category color as the background color.
- Fixed the issue of event editor notes area cannot scroll automatically.
- Fixed the issue of appointment template drop down list not sorted by its name.
- Fixed the issue of new contact cannot be saved after a new event is created.
From Version 4.x
Always make a full copy of the "Data" sub folder under your current version server program's installation folder\Server before you start any upgrade process.
Server side (Required Upgrade): Do not uninstall the current version server program. During the installation process, the "upgrade" option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.
Client side (Required Upgrade): At each client side, do not uninstall the current version of client program. During the installation process, the upgrade option will be selected automatically. Follow the wizard will be ok.
From Version 3.x
Do not uninstall Version 3.x.
Make a copy of the "data" folder under V3 server's installation folder\Server\Data(by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS3.0\Server\Data)
Download/Install Version 4.0. After you install V4, copy all files under MultiCalendar C/S Server V3 program's installation folder\Server\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS3.0\Server\Data), to MultiCalendar C/S Server V4's installation folder\Server\Data (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS4.0\Server\Data). Overwrite all of the existing files. Do not delete anything from MultiCalendar C/S Server V4's installation folder\Server\Data. V4 has different data files than V3.
Please go to MultiCalendar V4 server's installation folder\Server (by default, it is C:\Program Files\MultiCalendarCS4.0\Server), select the file called "dbGen.exe", double click on it to open it. It will show the upgrading progress then close on itself once it is done.
Now you can use V4 client and connect to V4 server and access all of the data transferred from V3.
From Version 2.x
Please contact email@example.com if you want to upgrade from V2.x.